Join the Team
Our Club has an outstanding reputation for its commitment to excellence in the quality of services and experiences we provide to our members. It is our goal to ensure that an excellent level of service be maintained at all times. If you are a highly motivated and energetic person looking to help us achieve our mission of gracious hospitality, consider applying for a job with our Club. It is our goal to provide a high standard of service to our membership.
If you are interested in filling out a general application to be considered for employment, please click the button below.
Greeter / Concierge
Primary responsibilities will be to greet and assist our members and guests upon their arrival. Must be able to lift golf clubs out of cars and carry them to the Golf Shop
Good oral communication skills and must have a hospitality mindset.
Experienced Working Chef
- Responsible for organization, preparation, cooking and execution of menu
- Responsible for daily station set up, banquet prep and general prep
- Must be proficient at broiling, sautéing, braising, and grilling.
- Must be available for shift work to include days and/or nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience and also possess good knife skills.
- Must have experience with cutting & slicing meats and fish
- Must be organized, quality oriented, team player and possess good sanitation practices.
- Culinary degree a plus but not mandatory.
- Sanitation certificate a plus but not mandatory.
- Must be able to bend and ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods, during the work shift.
- Fine Dining experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Culinary degree a plus but not mandatory
Servers (Waitstaff) – Grille / Dining Room Restaurants and Banquets
We are seeking individuals with flexibility but specifically daytime availability. All servers must be available to work most weekends and holidays.
Maintaining proper standards of server attire, set up before meal service, greet the party and record the name and account number of the member(s), exhibit a thorough knowledge of the Club menu and daily specials, take meal and beverage orders, provide members with quick and efficient service of food and beverages, exhibit a cheerful and enthusiastic attitude of personalized service to members and guests, perform any other duties and/or tasks that may be assigned on an as needed basis
Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time, lift up to 50 pounds, and withstand occasional variances in temperature. Lifting, such as carrying heavy trays of food and beverages, is required. Due to DABCC alcohol serving laws, workers must be at least 19 years of age to be a Server.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we unfortunately cannot reply to everyone. You will be contacted should your qualifications be a match for our openings. Thank you for your interest in Wilmington Country Club. If you are in need of a Spanish translated application please click the button below.