Join the Team
Our Club has an outstanding reputation for its commitment to excellence in the quality of services and experiences we provide to our members. It is our goal to ensure that an excellent level of service be maintained at all times. If you are a highly motivated and energetic person looking to help us achieve our mission of gracious hospitality, consider applying for a job with our Club. It is our goal to provide a high standard of service to our membership.
If you are interested in filling out a general application to be considered for employment, please click the button below. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we, unfortunately, cannot reply to everyone. You will be contacted should your qualifications be a match for our openings. Thank you for your interest in Wilmington Country Club.
Outside Golf Supervisor
Job Summary:Apply Now
We are looking for a Busser to support our wait staff (in Banquets and A la Carte Dining) and set up our dining and Banquet areas. Busser responsibilities include serving plates, glasses and silverware, refilling beverages and cleaning tables. If you enjoy a fast-paced way of working and want to kick start your career in the hospitality industry, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure our daily operations run smoothly and our guests have a pleasant dining experience.
- Prepare dining areas before guests are seated
- Decorate tables with candles, napkins, linens and flowers
- Place tableware and condiments on tables
- Serve water and welcome snacks, like breadsticks
- Refill beverages and take orders
- Remove dirty utensils and replenish, as needed
- Provide special silverware sets to families with young children
- Clean and reset tables after guests leave
- Maintain health and safety regulations at all kitchen and dining areas
- Work experience as a Busser, Food Runner or other entry-level role in a restaurant is a plus
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
- Ability to multitask and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in hospitality or restaurant management is a plus
Availability and Schedule: We are seeking individuals with flexibility. All servers must be available to work most weekends and holidays. Daytime availability a must
Responsibilities Include: Maintaining proper standards of server attire, setting up before meal service, greeting the party and record the name and account number of the member(s), exhibiting a thorough knowledge of the Club menu and daily specials, taking meal and beverage orders, providing members with quick and efficient service of food and beverages, exhibiting a cheerful and enthusiastic attitude of personalized service to members and guests, performing any other duties and/or tasks that may be assigned on an as needed basis
Qualifications: Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time, lift up to 50 pounds, and withstand occasional variances in temperature. Lifting, such as carrying heavy trays of food and beverages, is required. Due to DABCC alcohol serving laws, workers must be at least 19 years of age to be a Server