Join the Team
Our Club has an outstanding reputation for its commitment to excellence in the quality of services and experiences we provide to our members. It is our goal to ensure that an excellent level of service be maintained at all times. If you are a highly motivated and energetic person looking to help us achieve our mission of gracious hospitality, consider applying for a job with our Club. It is our goal to provide a high standard of service to our membership.
If you are interested in filling out a general application to be considered for employment, please click the button below. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we, unfortunately, cannot reply to everyone. You will be contacted should your qualifications be a match for our openings. Thank you for your interest in Wilmington Country Club.
Outside Golf Supervisor
Job Summary:Apply Now
Part-Time Front Desk Receptionist
Wilmington Country Club is seeking two Part-Time Front Desk Receptionists to provide our members with exceptional customer service at our private Country Club. This position will get to know the membership and largely become “the face and the voice” of the Club for all members and guests. This position is responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate must possess a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints in a positive manner and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make members and their guests feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Work front desk answering 14 line phone system
- Greet members and guests warmly upon arrival
- Take special events reservations
- Taking dining reservations and orders for members
- Type and distribute Party Arrangement Sheets for events
- Receive and sort postal mail
- Must have at least 1 year of experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent articulation and phone manners
- Familiarity with office machines
- Customer Service oriented and personable with members and guests
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently
- Commitment to work schedule
OTHER REQUIRED NEEDS:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be able to bend and ability to lift at least 25 pounds
The schedules for this position are:
- Candidate 1-Tuesday through Thursday 2pm-8pm
- Candidate 2-Every other Friday 8am-4pm, Every Saturday 8am-4pm
- Please specify which shift you are interested in.
Availability and Schedule: We are seeking individuals with flexibility. All servers must be available to work most weekends and holidays. Daytime availability a must
Responsibilities Include: Maintaining proper standards of server attire, setting up before meal service, greeting the party and record the name and account number of the member(s), exhibiting a thorough knowledge of the Club menu and daily specials, taking meal and beverage orders, providing members with quick and efficient service of food and beverages, exhibiting a cheerful and enthusiastic attitude of personalized service to members and guests, performing any other duties and/or tasks that may be assigned on an as needed basis
Qualifications: Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time, lift up to 50 pounds, and withstand occasional variances in temperature. Lifting, such as carrying heavy trays of food and beverages, is required. Due to DABCC alcohol serving laws, workers must be at least 19 years of age to be a Server