Join the Team
Our Club has an outstanding reputation for its commitment to excellence in the quality of services and experiences we provide to our members. It is our goal to ensure that an excellent level of service be maintained at all times. If you are a highly motivated and energetic person looking to help us achieve our mission of gracious hospitality, consider applying for a job with our Club. It is our goal to provide a high standard of service to our membership.
If you are interested in filling out a general application to be considered for employment, please click the button below. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we, unfortunately, cannot reply to everyone. You will be contacted should your qualifications be a match for our openings. Thank you for your interest in Wilmington Country Club.
Full or Part time Seasonal Greeter/Concierge
Availability and Schedule: We are seeking individuals with flexibility. Must be available to work most weekends and holidays.
- This candidate must be outgoing, friendly and reliable.
- Primary responsibilities will be to greet and assist our members and guests upon their arrival.
- Must be able to lift golf clubs out of cars.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Must have a hospitality mindset.
Availability and Schedule: We are seeking individuals with flexibility. All servers must be available to work most weekends and holidays. Daytime availability a must
Responsibilities Include: Maintaining proper standards of server attire, setting up before meal service, greeting the party and record the name and account number of the member(s), exhibiting a thorough knowledge of the Club menu and daily specials, taking meal and beverage orders, providing members with quick and efficient service of food and beverages, exhibiting a cheerful and enthusiastic attitude of personalized service to members and guests, performing any other duties and/or tasks that may be assigned on an as needed basis
Qualifications: Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time, lift up to 50 pounds, and withstand occasional variances in temperature. Lifting, such as carrying heavy trays of food and beverages, is required. Due to DABCC alcohol serving laws, workers must be at least 19 years of age to be a Server
- Greet all guests, open the vehicle door and explain the valet process.
- Drive vehicle to a specific spot in the valet parking area.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all members and guests.
Other Required Needs:
- Commitment to work schedule
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Must have a valid DE Driver License
- Must be able to drive manual transmission cars
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays