Join the Team
Our Club has an outstanding reputation for its commitment to excellence in the quality of services and experiences we provide to our members. It is our goal to ensure that an excellent level of service be maintained at all times. If you are a highly motivated and energetic person looking to help us achieve our mission of gracious hospitality, consider applying for a job with our Club. It is our goal to provide a high standard of service to our membership.
If you are interested in filling out a general application to be considered for employment, please click the button below. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we, unfortunately, cannot reply to everyone. You will be contacted should your qualifications be a match for our openings. Thank you for your interest in Wilmington Country Club.
- This candidate must be outgoing, friendly and reliable.
- Primary responsibilities will be to greet and assist our members and guests upon their arrival.
- Must be able to lift golf clubs out of cars.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Must have a hospitality mindset.
- 1 Year of hospitality experience preferred
The Wilmington Country Club is currently hiring for a full time** and Part Time Bartender for our food & beverage outlets. This dynamic individual will work to create a positive experience for our members and their guests, in both our traditional bar settings as well as our special event outlets. This individual will be friendly and personable with a strong work ethic and a high level of attention to detail, with the flexibility that is often needed in this industry.
- Deliver a consistently high level of service to our members and their guests.
- Take drink orders and be knowledgeable of any drink or bar specials.
- Keep bar area clean and maintain liquor and bar supplies throughout your shift.
- Support wait staff as necessary with beverage orders.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- At least 2 years of bartending experience; preference would be to have worked in an upscale establishment or another private country club
- Must possess DABCC certification or willing to obtain within 30 days of employment
- Must be professional and have a pleasant attitude
- Must have knowledge of Jonas POS system or ability to learn.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holiday shifts.
- Minimum food preparation and serving bar food
- Must be able to bend and ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand and walk for the duration of the work shift.
* *This position includes Health, Dental and Vision benefits as well as Vacation, Sick and 401(k)Apply Now
Availability and Schedule: We are seeking individuals with flexibility. All servers must be available to work most weekends and holidays. Daytime availability a must
Responsibilities Include: Maintaining proper standards of server attire, setting up before meal service, greeting the party and record the name and account number of the member(s), exhibiting a thorough knowledge of the Club menu and daily specials, taking meal and beverage orders, providing members with quick and efficient service of food and beverages, exhibiting a cheerful and enthusiastic attitude of personalized service to members and guests, performing any other duties and/or tasks that may be assigned on an as needed basis
Qualifications: Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time, lift up to 50 pounds, and withstand occasional variances in temperature. Lifting, such as carrying heavy trays of food and beverages, is required. Due to DABCC alcohol serving laws, workers must be at least 19 years of age to be a Server