Thank You for Registering
Welcome to Wilmington Country Club! Set among the rolling hills of the Delaware Valley and surrounded by land formerly owned by the renowned duPont family, our storied history of over 100 years has solidified Wilmington Country Club as one of the finest and most prestigious clubs in the country. We are proud of our rich heritage, great golf, but most importantly sharing a warm and friendly experience when our guests come to visit. Our hope is to make your visit special and memorable. If you have any unique needs that we should be aware of, please call the golf shop at 302-655-6022 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon Your Arrival:
As you approach in your vehicle, please proceed past the front entrance to the Centennial Clock and Bag Drop. You will be welcomed by our Greeter who will take your clubs and provide direction. After parking your car, we will show you to the locker room where a locker has been reserved for you.
A Few Important Points To Be Aware:
- The voice use of cellular phones is prohibited at Wilmington Country Club.
- We kindly ask that shoes be changed only in the locker room.
- Hats, caps and visors worn by gentlemen should be removed while in the clubhouse.
- Bermuda length shorts are appropriate.
- Several items are considered inappropriate and are not allowed on the golf courses and all practice areas. Those items include but are not limited to; tank tops, tee shirts, denim, tennis length skirts, and jogging attire.
As always, if there is anything my staff or I can do to make your experience more enjoyable please do not hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you to Wilmington Country Club.
Joe Guillebeau, PGA
Head Golf Professional